Ushud - The best real estate lead source, hands down

5.0

Ive been using USHUD as my primary lead source for the past 2 years. Ive used just anout every referral service out there, and after a few months with USHUD i cancelled everything else.

I consistently convert 12-15% of the referrals equating to about 1-2 loans every 30 days in EACH of the areas im gifted to service. A+++

Product or Service Mentioned: Ushud Real Estate Leads.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 12, 2017.

Ushud - Have already converted a few leads

5.0

I was a bit skeptical about the site at first but I finally caved in. I'm glad I did because I have gotten a lot of leads in the past 6 months and even converted a few of them.

From my personal experience over the past months, many of the leads are good quality. I've worked closely with some of the staff from the site, and they have listened to my qualms and concerns. They also have great response time.

The website is as good as the service, it has useful feature, good navigation and a friendly design. There really is nothing more to say, the results speak for themselves.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ushud Real Estate Leads.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Customer service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 25, 2017.

USHUD.com

5.0

Hi Justin I wanted to thank you for all your support with this amazing lead generator As we were talking today I have received 43 leads and converting now 8 When I receive the leads all the contact info and a brief summary about the client I immediatly follow up with a quick "thank you" call If they do not answer I send a text message and a email I follow up with the client 2-3 times that day Text Email Then follow up the following day and keep it going for a total of five days Then I move the lead over to a buyers agent if I have not had any success in the contact Once contact has been established just a quick summary on how I can assit them Get them to a lender for a approval Place on a MLS search Place on a drip campaign to keep in constant contact with them I have have a great response back Getting 8 approved and have several on the MLS search This program works if you know how to keep that contact moving I wanted to thank you again for all your assistance in helping me decide which areas to work with and always making yourself available to answer my questions I know that I have only participated on this program for less than a month and I am so excited to see what the next few months are going to bring Thank you Sharon Johnson Realty One Group Southwest

Product or Service Mentioned: Ushud Real Estate Leads.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Justin anthony customer service rep.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 23, 2017.